Via Afrika Geography Grade 10 Teacher’s Guide
1. The series was written to be aligned with CAPS.
2. A possible work schedule has been included.
3. Each topic starts with an overview of what is taught, and the resources you need.
4. There is advice on pace-setting to assist you in completing all the work for the year on time.
5. Advice on how to introduce concepts and scaffold learning is given for every topic.
6. All the answers have been given to save you time doing the exercises yourself.
7. Also included are a full-colour poster and a CD filled with resources to assist you in your teaching and assessment. See the inside front cover.