1. The series was written to be aligned with CAPS.
2. A possible work schedule has been included.
3. Each topic starts with an overview of what is taught, and the resources you need.
4. There is advice on pace-setting to assist you in completing all the work for the year on time.
5. Advice on how to introduce concepts and scaffold learning is given for every topic.
6. All the answers have been given to save you time doing the exercises yourself.
7. Also included are a full-colour poster and a CD filled with resources to assist you in your teaching and assessment. See the inside front cover.
Superior CAPS coverage – written for the new curriculum by expert authors.
Authors: M. Bornman, S. Cohen, P. Ranby, N. Soekdeo, J. Saunders
Each Platinum Geography Grade 10 Teacher’s Guide comes with a Free Question Bank CD.
Fully CAPS compliant
Opportunities for exam practice and assessment
Complete Programme of Assessment provided
Used and tested in schools throughout South Africa
Supports and engages learners for success
The Solutions for all Geography course for Grade 10 has been developed to support the content (knowledge, concepts and skills) contained in the National Curriculum Statement (NCS), as organised in the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for Geography.
Geography prepares learners for life. Top Class Geography equips learners with the
knowledge and skills to enable them to become critical thinkers who are able to
engage meaningfully with the world.
Ken & Verstaan Geografie Graad 10 is deur â€˜n ervare span onderwysers geskryf, ooreenkomstig die vereistes van die Kurrikulum- en Assesseringsbeleidsverklaring (KABV). Hierdie nuwe en toeganklike reeks sal leerders help om die inhoud van en vaardighede vir Geografie maklik baas te raak.
Study & Master Geography Grade 10 has been especially developed by an experienced author team for the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This new and easy-to use course helps learners to master essential content and skills in Geography.