Solutions for all Geography Grade 11 Teacher’s Guide
The Solutions for all Geography course consists of the following components:
• Learner’s Book
• Teacher’s Guide.
These components are designed to work together to enrich the teaching and learning experience in the geography classroom.
Included in the Solutions for all Geography Teacher’s Guide are the following:
• An Annual Teaching Plan showing how the Solutions for all Geography course covers the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for Geography
• A comprehensive section on geographical skills and techniques, which will give the teacher the knowledge and background to teach sections such as GIS with complete confidence
• Answers to all the activities in the Solutions for all Geography Learner’s Book
• Suggestions, assessment tools and guidance for the Programme of Assessment for Geography Grade 11, including sample tests and examinations with memoranda
• An indication of the cognitive levels of the questions in each activity.